My mom always wanted a bazillion grandkids! While she didn’t get a bazillion, she did get 10 amazing grandkids and 5 insanely cute great-grandkids. One picture that I know she always talked about having was one that pictured her and my dad surrounded by all of her grandkids…their legacy.
This Sunday, on National Grandparents Day, I’d love to document the legacy of other grandparents out there and will be hosting FREE mini session for grandparents and their grand babies (bonus points if you have great grand babies!)
Here are the details…
- The Grandparents Day Mini Sessions will be held on Sunday, September 11, 2016
- Session will be held at Isabel March Photography Studio, 21B N. 7th Street, Perkasie, PA
- Sessions are 15 minutes long and include one free 8×10 print of your choice (additional product available a la carte via online gallery)
- Select your timeslot: 9am, 930am, 10am, 1030am, 11am, 1130am, 1pm, 130pm, 2pm, 230pm
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot